[guide.chat] to Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:00:42 +0100

Hi senn oh your steak pie and mashed potatos and veg sounds so yummy there
hope its not raining tomorrow when you do your shopping

me and carer are amazed now how not as busy any more these days in stores
supposed its because of these cut backs oh dear not good

oh well we have to look for cheaper shopping nowdays
what i were getting in my shopping trolley last year has doubled sinced this
year wow
my shopping could cost me over £26 just for few items goodness
on a good day can spend £46 wow and that is only just for me
take care