[guide.chat] to Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 03:29:22 -0000

Hi senn
Oh your dinner was so yummy
what size are you in clothes?
I am size 14 in tops and tee shirts
and 14 in waist but my top part is massive hahahehehehehehe don't need to say
what hahahahaha got chubby legs and big hips
look a bloody mess
oh well not to worry
How tall are you senn?
i am 4 foot and 8 inches tall just dwarf used to get called
Short ars by my brothers hahahahaha funny
right going to my bed now tired god bless

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/07/2011 22:23
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Oh damn it

Hi Carol,
oh, I have calmed down now! Smiles.
For tea I had, sausages, onion rings, mash with carrot and Swede mixed in. Had
cabbage as well, very nice.
That's good you've been to morrisans today.
Yes, got the shopping done this morning before the rain came.
I agree with you, everything is so expensive now.
I miss woollies too, like you said, you could get anything in there, got most
of my videos and CDs from there, also, typing paper, oh and the pick and mix
sweets, the list is endless.
Wow, use to watch on the buses back in the seventies.
Another shop I miss is ice lands, they always use to have buy one get one free
which use to be great.
Think that's it for now.
Take care.
Senn.