[guide.chat] to Jenny

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 17:18:41 +0100

Hi Jenny, still laid up but getting a bit easyer I think. You know what these
things are like. you think its going then its back again. Its been hard because
I can't really walk much so cooking etc is a bit hard to do at times. Thank god
I've got Casper to help take my mind off it. Thanks for the good wishes and
I'll speak soon.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm
sorry you are still in pain,but glad you have started to feel better,don't
worry about wanting to watch your soaps I quite understand,I enjoy talking to
you on skype also, we can always catch up again,I have not seen the dog today
who nearly caused an accident with my leg,it is not too bad today just a little
twinge sometimes,there were not so many dogs down there today as it was duller
and cooler,
have a good evening will speak when you have time.
love from
Jenny

-----