[guide.chat] to Jenny

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:41:17 +0100

Sounds like you've had an interesting life. I bet those trips to nassa were
very interesting. Did you ever watch a space launch. I had a friend that
watched one of the first launches Appolo  I think.

love Malcolmm. xxx

I have always been fascinated by space travel,but not space films,or serials on
TV.
I have been to Kennedy Space Centre many times,even spent 5 days there one
year,while on holiday in Florida,still not seen it all.
I have also visited a lot of castles in Scotland,as I have a friend in Perth
shire. I am telling you this as,they often let me handle things on show,long as
I don't touch the Tapestry. I don't think this happens in England,but may be
wrong.
Jenny G
jenny.garland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx