[guide.chat] they smashing my wall down

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:45:11 +0100

hi.
at this precise moment, they are smashing my wall and window down and going to
put new french doors in and ramp outside the new doors, been stuck, as if fire
occurs i will be cremated as cannot get out due to three heavy fire doors, i
cannot push or pull them, they said the doors and ramp will take a couple of
days to do, all i need now is a london taxi, but only one in whole area for
hundreds of us that are same situation as me, the london cabs my whelchair
could get in easy, if i could run a business, i say london cabs, wheelchairs,
pushchairs and prams welcome, anyways it is kewl yes my doors,i will be able to
stand there and have fresh air for once, all by myself i will be able to open
the doors, going to keep my lifeline in my hand to press instantly though as i
will be nervous, but kewl eh?

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123