[guide.chat] My lovely Tuesday in pub

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:00:21 +0100

Good morning All.
well what a great time I had yesterday
we all went in mini bus taxi to pub called
the
Bolt and horses
spelt like this

B.O.L.T. AND H.O.R.S.E.S.

big pub packed out.
I had french onion soup little crispy bread roll for the main course I had
chicken breast in barbecue sauce yummy roast potatoes mixed vegetables  for
pudding I had treatle pudding and custard wow full up after that had passion
fruit drink

Stella julie and wayne had serloin steak and chips and side salad they never
had soup.
they had brownies and ice cream
our James was off work that day he had burger and chips and salad  ice cream
for afters
mathew and our little Samuel who is 5 had sausages and chips beans  ice cream
for afters
my neice julie ann she had gammon and chips  for pudding she had apple pie and
cream

we were all dressed in red white and blue
flags in middle of table red white blue balloons they gave samuel 3 on a bunch
he was playing with them once he has finished his meal.

at 3pm
we all went in to the bar singer on wow he was good
sang living doll
elvis numbers susupicious mind and blue suade shoes
we clapped to him on some songs  then he sang ub40 song
I can't help falling in love with you

oh he was good
we stayed their till 6pm
came home in mini bus got home for 7.30pm
wow I was very tired just rested on my settee was in bed for 10.30pm
slept like a baby last night wow needed it so badly oh yes forgot i had
two glasses of largar and lime that made me feel tired too.
what a lovely family i have.

if i never had a big family all this would never happen

they all love to involved me in their activities
going to get nice box of choclates and thank you card for them
Oh yes i won raffle prizes two the same
but can't tell you hahahahahahahahaha
because sending one to special friend on here

got two the same
i couldn't believe it when my number was picked out
our julie won bottle of Vodka

hope you liked my day

got party in coffee group today
oh my god
never ends does it?

well you all know perfectly well why I am loving the jubilee celebrations so
much because its all food involved hahahahahahahahaha yes you all know i am
going to not refused parties now am I?

tell you what though going on diet and i mean that
when weighed myself at our Julie's house on her bathroomed scales wow put 5
pounds on in two weeks oh my god no
Scary
right chat later
have nice day
Love Carol who is definately feeling like miss piggy now xxxx