[guide.chat] the code is on the side of the box.

  • From: "davidguidedog145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidguidedog145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:52:35 +0100

Hi Chatters,

like some of you I have Norton on my PC which worked well with Dragon naturally
speaking version 9.

one day it suddenly stopped so I contacted SWE for there help.

they did  say that some had the same problems as myself.

in order for them to help me they had to remove Norton from my PC.

at this point my disk drive gave up on me so I got help to sort the problem for
me.

this being done I then called SWE in the hope that I could have Dragon put back
on to my PC.

all went well till they asked me for the code personal to my version of dragon.

each disk wen you buy it has it's own identification code on the box some where

of course I had thrown the box away months back so could not do anything with
dragon.
so it looks like buying it again.

the good news is that it has been upgraded to version 10 now.

looking around for prices for the new version it can start at about £80 to £150
for the new package.

I will more than likely get this in a couple of months time.

looking around I see that there is now a  programme for reading PDF files.

I know that some people have shown interest in such soft where like myself as a
lot of people send documents in PDF.

if people are interested in looking for themselves I would suggest the fowling.

go in to the  web browser and type in dragon naturally speaking.
I did not bother will the www bit.

the UK distributor that sent version 9 through SWE to me is Naunce who all so
have this other package for reading PDF files.

I think that they may be part of the computer room services who sell and
install voice soft where in to Mobile phone's for us.

I did find the site quite good to access anyway.

about a week back a chatter put an Email on this chat room saying that they
could get the latest dragon for about thirty pound.
If anyone was interested to contact him directly rather than through the web
page.
out of interest I did this but nothing came of it.

the old saying about you get what you pay for could be right.

regards,
from Dave.