[guide.chat]

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:25:17 +0100

Hi Vanessa. concerned about you. Youi ought at least to have someone cover for
your carer. Do you not have a friend or relative who would contact the adult
welfare services to explaim your circustances. I think that  like me you have
always been so independant that those near to you do not always realise when
you need help. I have a struggle at times to live up to other people's
expectations of me.  However there are times when a word from someone else is
what is needed. I have a feeling you do not like to ask for help and I know
what that is like too, but I do hope you have someone to turn to at a time like
this. I shall not say another word but let us know how you get on. Glad you
like my stories of bygone days. They do say it is therapy for elderly people to
remember times past so you are doing me a service by giving me the opportunity
to recall how things used to be when I was young. Love Elizabeth xxx