[guide.chat] no subject

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:24:40 +0100

My friend Vanessa

It is always a sad thing to hear when some one you know passes on. Well in this
case I have lost a very nice friend. We have skyped each other nearly every
other day. We talked about all sorts of subjects as well as She was always
ready for a laugh and a joke. She was aware of her illness but it made no
difference, She faced it full on and enjoyed life to the full with her husband
Steve and there dog Scot. My sympathies go out to Steve and may Vanessa rest in
peace now.

From a friend to a friend. Never to be forgotten.

Malcolm.