[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam Camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gary Wiggins" <gary128169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:46:04 +0100

:FWD: Its all Irish!

Paddy and Murphy working on a building site Murphy said to Paddy nip up the
site and get me a wheel barrow, Paddy came back with 2 wheel barrows, one
inside the other ,   Murphy said I told you to just get a wheel barrow! Paddy
scratched  his head and said you don't think I was going to carry it here did
you.

And theres more

Did you hear about the Irish man who thought Ellesmere Port was a bottle of
wine.

And theres more

What about the Irishman who thought Sherlock Holmes was a block of flats

And theres more

The same Irishman thought Sheffield Wednesday was a bank holiday.
And theres more
And the Irishman who lived not far from Keith who thought that Somerset Van
Hire was a Dutch painter.

Haha haha

checked by Dave.

You will