[guide.chat] make up

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 06:16:10 +0100

MAKE-UP.

With mummy's make-up I love to play,
On any occasion, on any old day,
I maybe messy, but I must be quick,
I don't want her to see, I've got her lipstick.

Shall I wear the red, pink or the clear?
Put some perfume behind each ear.
The eye shadow purple, pink and blue,
If mummy finds me what shall I do.

Blusher and powder all over my face,
I must be sure they're put back in place,
Mummy's shoes are a little too big,
But they'll do nicely and so will her wig.

All her lovely jewellery, I wish they were mine,
I'm a big girl for eight, well nearly nine,
My boyfriend is calling for me in a bit,
I'll wait outside, in case mum has a fit!!!

I'll creep quietly down the stairs,
Oh crikey! there's mother with standing up hairs,
She won't let me go, it's just not fair,
And she's sent my boyfriend away somewhere.

She's washed me and stripped me nude,
I think my mother's jealous and really rude.
I think she fancied him, I don't like him no more,
He was too young for me, he was only four.

By Vanessa.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123