[guide.chat] john keel

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:33:20 +0100

welcolm john to the forum, hope you have fun, loved your email you wrote,
regarding nexus seven and the galaxy samsung they are free, you just pay
fifteen pounds a month for all your phoning, texts and internet, also i
mentioned the maluuba which is an app that is free which you can download onto
any mobile phone which makes your mobile a talking mobile, i love internet and
on my travels if i find something of interest i share it on the forum and some
love them and some delete them, also some ask me to find them various topics
like music, art and craft, audio books etcetera.
vanessa.