[guide.chat] hi Malcolm,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:18:44 +0100

you can keep the black pudding, and hope you enjoy your jam tarts, well if that
is all I get blamed for so be it,

will certainly ring if possible, we are going to make a concerted effort on
some of these rugs, Simon has take the name out of the car rug and I have
filled it in, snow white is coming back with Gill on Friday to do the same, so
getting things sorted this end,

in today and catching up on stuff around here, by the way have sold the snake
and tank etc, so now have no worries about it, thinking of getting another cat
from one of these unwanted cat places, apparently they have three mature lady
cats, well laid back, as my friend across the road works there, we should not
have a problem, keep  you posted,
footy this evening, and will take off boots before our nightly cuddles,
octopus hugs to you as well