[guide.chat] holidays

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:46:03 +0100

just read all the talk of holidays, Steve and I have taken breaks at 3 of the
action hotels, the Russell at Bognor, Cliveden at Teignmouth and the Loristan
at Weston, all 3 were fun, food good and the rooms spacious and clean, each
time we have gone as part of a group of about 30, most visually inpaired with
sighted helpers, we have a very active group here in Andover, always
fundraising, both for our trips and activities such as craft, swimming,
computer training and our own audio magazine, take care, Van, Steve and Scott