[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Idea for you Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:14:00 +0100

Wow malcom certainly get a fantastic veiw use the biggest mirror in my flat but
what is i crack it?hahahahahahaha
cracked hundreds of mirrors over the years with my gorgeous and I mean gorgeous
looking soft face the mirrors all got over excited every time I kept looking in
mirror at myself just too stunning you see
oh well beter go now my gorgeous boyfriend andy murray weill be on soon wow oh
wow
so now you weill have peace and quiet now for few hours hahahahahaha
Hey mate be good while i am missing ok and that is an order

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/06/2011 12:48
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Idea for you Carol

Put a mirror
 the
 of  your Cain and you can put it on the ground and look up  the kilts. This
saves you from falling on the floor and getting yourself dirty. Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxxx