[guide.chat] hi Malcolm,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:28:32 +0100

your birthday surprise was  a very nice  thing for the family to do, they
really all love you to bits, could you please let me know if the birthday
present has reached you as if not will chase it this end, have spent the
morning cleaning through upstairs, Victoria is coming tomorrow evening to stay
and we will go to the wedding together, have the hair dresser eight thirty
Wednesday morning,

think we are near enough sorted now, have to pick up the flowers on Wednesday
morning on the way to the wedding,

have a nice day and hope you get your gift today,