[guide.chat] guide contact details

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:17:13 -0000

Dear Guide Customer

Dolphin know how important Guide is to you and we appreciate that the
availability of support is an essential part of your Guide experience.  With
the aim of improving our service to you, Dolphin has decided to bring our
Durham team to Worcester.  From 3rd January 2012 please contact our Worcester
office for all Guide related enquiries.

Familiar Voices in Product Support:
We are exceptionally pleased to report that Phil Hardingham, Jordan Taylor and
Anthony Wade will be joining us in Worcester, continuing as your primary
support contacts for Guide and Guide HandsFree.  Following the exciting uptake
of Guide in the UK and Europe, and the growing demand for support, we have also
recently recruited four new members of support staff.  Aj Ahmed, David McKay,
Tom Hockney and Damon Lord are currently undertaking Guide training in
preparation to extend your support team from Tuesday 3rd January 2012.

New, Expanded Sales Team:
Dolphin Friends, local blindness societies and anyone attending Dolphin's
network of local events will also be delighted to know that Ken Bridge will be
continue to visit events in your area.  Ken will now be supported by David
Christakis, Guide's new sales coordinator.  Do feel free to call David on 01905
754 577 ext 228 and introduce yourself!

Your New Guide Contact Details:
From Tuesday 3rd January 2012 please use the Worcester contact details:
* for product support call 01905 754 765 or email support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* for sales & general information call 01905 754 577 or email
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Durham telephone numbers and email addresses will remain operational for a
number of months, with all calls being forwarded to Worcester without extra
cost to you.

Many thanks for your ongoing support and commitment to Guide over the past 12
months.  All of us at Dolphin extend our warmest wishes to you and your family
for a pleasant and safe festive season. We look forward to supporting you from
our Worcester office.

Kind regards

Hazel Shaw
Marketing Director

Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.
Technology House,
Blackpole Estate West,
Worcester, UK.
WR3 8TJ
Phone: 01905 754 577
Web: www.DolphinGuide.com
Email: hazel.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and
notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.

Dolphin Computer Access Limited. Registered in England No. 2065974. Registered
address - Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, United
Kingdom.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123