[guide.chat] girly talk products

  • From: "Vanessa Brueford" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:13:31 +0100

Tanning.

Read all email first.

The war years stockings were a rarity due to rationing Britain, so the ladies
used gravy browning and a black pencil.
They stood on the table or on a chair and have someone gravy brown their legs
and with a black pencil make a straight  line all up the backs of their legs
and make them look like nylons.

Cliff Richard has a fake tan and he has a bath to wash himself, then has
another bath filled with hot water, baby oil and gravy browning. I tried this
many moons ago and I do not recommend it, my reason is because your bath will
be a disgusting colour and no cleaning products will work.
Wonder if Cliff Richards told a white lie or a brown one.

What is good is this.
Avon Skin So Soft, satin glow, airbrush spray, soft and glow for medium skin
tones, 150 ml.
Go into the bathroom or somewhere where it will not stain your furnishings.
It is in a plastic bottle, you take the top off, close your eyes and at arms
length spray your face, ears, legs, arms, body and allow to dry.
It will fade or wash off when you shower.
The above is not dark or too light, it is a naturally looking colour and will
get you lots of comments.
It is easy to use, reason is you can feel the cool spray going on, so you know
you what you have done as you spray.
I applied two coats.

Vanessa the Google girl.