[guide.chat] My Lovely Day at Blind Club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:54:15 +0100

Good Evening all. Thank you so much for such a lovely warm welcome. I
especially want to say hello to my lovely friends Carol and Sarah. Well now
here's my lovely day at blind club. Hope you have had a good day too. Well I
had a lovely time at blind club as always and it was lovely to make up for lost
time and catching up with everyone as hadn't had the club for a month with it
being bank holiday and also with the club only being once a fortnight. I won a
Cadbury's dairy milk bar on the dominoes for myself and as I won a second time
I picked out a Turkish delight bar for my mum she was so happy a lovely treat
for her. She said it's so lovely of me when I gave it to her when I got home. I
won a box of tissues on the raffle a shame no chocolate but at least I won
that's what matters. We had sponge cake with icing on with our cuppa to
celebrate my birthday and it's also another 2 ladies birthdays so we all
celebrated together not bad going. We also had chocolate biscuits. I got some
birthday cards from the other members and even one from all the helpers which
they had signed how lovely of them. Everyone sang happy birthday to me and the
other 2 ladies who had birthdays how cool. Well Shirley our organiser gave us
all a lovely surprise. She told us that on 11 July we are going on an outing to
that lovely 4 seasons garden centre in Sleaford that we went to at Christmas
for our Christmas dinner but this time we will be going there for afternoon tea
how lovely we all look forward to that. We have now raised enough funds for the
bus which is why it's been arranged so soon this is just so amazing. Our funds
are also paying for the afternoon tea not bad going. We had another bring and
buy sale today where everyone donates things for others to buy as we have to
raise more funds for other outings. Today we raised £36 how cool. Mum gave me
some goodies to donate and I also bought a couple of chocolate muffins which
our helper sue had baked herself home made is always the best you can't beat it
for sure. I also bought a big cheese and onion roll which is like a sausage
roll but has cheese and onion in instead. My mum will love it as I don't like
onion but I would have had it for sure if it was just cheese on it's own. Well
for tea it was mum's yummy mince she cooks in the slow cooker and that yummy
aero mousse and I will have the dairy milk that I won at the blind club later
with the soaps so getting my all important chocolate fix in an even bigger way
today for sure and that's saying something hahahehehehehehe. Well I'm looking
forward to being the number 1 dancing queen tomorrow and as we have the
organist I will be back at 5 PM instead of 4.30 as it always goes on longer not
bad going. Keep you posted how it all goes and hope you have a good day too.
Love Clare xxxx