[guide.chat] eye condition

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:23:52 +0100

Hello All,

I have been loosing my sight since I was 38years old, it is a hereditary
condition, However up until now nobody has really known what it is I have.
I have been going to Moorfields in London for many years, and have been used as
a guinea pig, but still no one could tell me what was wrong, well now my oldest
daughter, is showing signs of the same condition, so we went to Moorfields
together in February, they took a lot of blood from me, and have found the gene
, and can now tell me I have something called, Sorsbys, discovered in 1953, but
they know little about it, does anyone on the chat line, know anything about
this condition, or perhaps have it also.

Thanks in advance of any info

Elaine