[guide.chat] episode 73 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 20:38:15 +0100

Miss Sunflower told Yazz to take Stokes to where he thought he might find who
he thought of as Bertie and see if they could find him, somehow we will have to
find him so that we can tie things up and make it safe for Calyx and his family,
well said Calyx I am quite willing to take the job but Miss Piggy and the
family will have to stay elsewhere until things have been resolved,I will go
back to the cottage and see Miss Piggy and tell her what is happening,she can
take Faye back with her and Faye the dog can help her,when Calyx got back to
the cottage he found Faye the dog there alone and tied up, what is going on
said Calyx,? untie me said Faye and I will tell you everything,
when you went off to the prison with Casper we were just getting things sorted
out when three people arrived and took Miss Piggy and Faye with them they told
me to tell you that if you don't give them Stokes back they will kill Miss
Piggy and Faye,
why do they want Stokes said Calyx I don't know said Faye but I heard one of
them say that he had double crossed them,did you recognize any of them asked
Calyx? no said Faye, well said Calyx it looks as if someone is pretending to be
Bertie the bone crusher as Stokes said that Bertie had hired him and when he
was confronted with Bertie they both denied knowing each other so therefore we
have an imposter to find,come to think of it said Faye one of them did look a
bit like Bertie at first I thought it was him then I realized that he was not
quite as big as Bertie also I knew Bertie was in the Prison,
well we will have to contact Onyx and see if she can follow any trail they
might have left as she is very good at tracking,at least we might find out
where they have gone,
what are we going to do now said Faye? shall we go back to the prison and see
if Miss Sunflower knows where we can find Onyx so she can come and do some
tracking,that might be a good idea said Calyx,but I am quite worried about Miss
Piggy and Faye I don't know whether he will take the other piglets also,but of
course they are with Lucinda and Hoppy I think they took them somewhere else
today for a treat being as they had been left behind,they may be alright,
let us go quickly to the prison and get things organized the sooner we get
started the sooner we will find out where they are,
Miss Piggy and Faye were taken to a gloomy place which was damp and dark,oh
said Miss Piggy I don't like this at all I thought you told us that you were
taking us back home to the piglets you told us that you had heard that Lucinda
was having her family and needed us to go back and help with things,do you
believe everything you are told said one of the men that were holding them,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97