[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:50:12 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time the music sounded lovely and
lively just my thing. How cool you had afternoon tea all that food so yummy the
best bit of course and I know you would certainly be in your element there
haha. Such a shame not many turned up not so good. Glad you will be going to
another concert on 14 June not bad going. Let's hope more turn out for that
one. How cool you are now on their mailing list for info about events that's
ideal so you won't miss out now. Well I had a good chill out day with my usual
medicine of course. I enjoyed my jacket potato with cheese and beans for tea
and my aero mousse. I will have more medicine while enjoying the soaps. Love
Clare xxxx