[guide.chat] eastenders spoiler

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:51:40 -0000

EASTENDERS star Steve John Shepherd has announced he is quitting the soap.
The actor, who plays Michael Moon, is leaving the BBC1 show in June, but his
final scenes will not be shown until later this year.
He said: "After two years of playing Michael, I feel now is the time to move on.
"I have relished every minute of exploring his character. The good and the bad."
Shepherd joined the soap in 2010 as the cousin of Queen Vic landlord Alfie
Moon, played by Shane Richie.
Since then it has been discovered that he is the biological father of Kat and
Alfie's son Tommy.
And last year he married Janine Butcher, who is mum to his baby daughter
Scarlett.
But she later fled Albert Square, leaving Michael at home holding the baby.
Steve said of his time on the show: "I feel extremely privileged to have had
this amazing experience and I want to thank everybody at EastEnders for their
extraordinary support.
"After two years of playing Michael, I feel now is the time to move on. I have
relished every minute of exploring his character. The good and the bad.
"Most importantly I would like to thank the fans for taking him and his
numerous flaws into their hearts. I wish them all the very best."
In a statement, the show's executive producer Lorraine Newman said: "Steve John
Shepherd's wonderful, enigmatic portrayal of Michael Moon has captivated the
audience for the past two and a half years.
"Michael Moon will remain on our screens until much later this year and I am
sure the audience will enjoy the suitably dramatic end we have planned for the
character.
"With Janine's return on screen this month, there's sure to be plenty of
fireworks to come."

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123