[guide.chat] Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:42:36 -0000

hi vanessa
enjoyed our chat on phone
my carer came only had couple of hours with her today
so got more hours on friday and tomorrow now wednesday cool yea

on friday going to hotel in sale manchester
hotel called the belmour

having christmas dinner oh wow boy can't wait now
i like to ask them all for their pathetic jokes out of the crackers
hahahahahaha

so yes carer is with me from 11am to 5pm friday oh wow
6 hours good

going to listen to granada reports at 6pm because cameras were inside the
reformed united church in aston today for jack duckworth funeral

right going for my chicken popcorns mashed potatos and peas now yummy

love carol xxxx