[guide.chat] Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:48:50 +0100

hi sister vanessa
not forgotton you sweetie
just been out every single day this week just been so tired
but be telephoning yu sunday afternoon promise you be after 3pm though
church again tomorrow
then come home have my sunday lunch

then yes phoning you around about 3pm to 4pm

promise

oh wow its definately been all go

now vanessa
don't ask me on phone about box made you because your christmas present is in
it ok
so don't quiz me or els hahahahahahaha

hey vanessa oh wow loved your halloween house and stuff on that craft email
moved it in to my arts and craft folder wow

oh wow
love it

vanessa just listened to show web
on storms oh my god sounded scary them strong winds
wow very powerful going to be 150 miles per hour strong wind on that vedio
hey lady and man talking there talking about it coming up sunday or monday even
washington dc is involfved and new york
ah vanessa
can understand now why its vital us all on chat lisen to these links
our familys and relatives could be over there or some one we all know
frightening vanessa

i like to take noticed of what you send to us here on links

very important

oh aren't we all on chat here so lucky to never to have these kind of tropical
storms
aren't we so grateful we do not live in places like this

we should feel for all these thousands of men and women and children because
one minute all going through there daily lives in work offices schools homes
then to know that all this is going to be destroyed with in minutes oh terrible
shocking

yes i do listen its vital

going to bed now having early night
telephone you tomorow vanessa my dear

can chat about craft as that is only our favourite subject
we love chatting about craft
and your new embossy board too wow can't wait now to talk about craft
 take care

good night from a tired carol

love carol xxxx