[guide.chat] To carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 20:55:24 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yeah, I love it. The 3 twirls and the chocolate rolly pollies oh
that's ideal titles for me and you and Senn. Oh you so funny. Yeah, that all
important chocolate fix really is good for us it really is medicine so has to
be done haha. If we don't have our daily dose it can have a funny affect on us
one of them being we forget things hahahaha. That's a good one we can all stick
to as if we need one of course. So girls keep taking that medicine and give us
a twirl. Yes I know. I'm also mad but the madder the better I say. Love Clare
xxxx