[guide.chat] To carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 21:02:01 +0100

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Yeah, now you know why it's been raining so much with
me singing hahahaha. That explains it. Yeah, the kids love doing craft just as
much as we do and our kids do so I will certainly give her those articles our
Vanessa sent in so she can help our kids make some of the things such fun. I'm
not happy either with corrie being on at 9 PM all week with Britain's got
talent being on not good. Well I have enjoyed doing the twirling the chocolate
kind of course the best haha. tomorrow will be doing the other kind at dance.
Well Corrie's coming on now so chat again tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'm 5 foot tall so
little and good just like you haha. Love Clare xxxx