[guide.chat] To Vanessa our Google girl

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:39:01 -0000

Good morning Vanessa,
Oh glad you liked my meeting the only trouble though very long and drawn out
had to keep match sticks under my eye lids to keep awake hahahahahaha

Vanessa look don't you go worrying that beautifl little head of yours now about
not replying to emails
We all understand on here.
We know how difficult it is especially you only using one hands
your just amazing and an inspiration to us all.

Please god it all goes well at court when the time arrives and you do find all
your papers  hope so.

If our sweet Malcolm were to go to court with you he would support you well too.

Take it easy Vanessa
going to my coffee club at 11am

going for my breakfast now fancy cheese on toast yummy
Bloody freezing here today