[guide.chat] news hyde manchester violence to boy

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:06:54 -0000

Why did evil thugs stamp on me? Gang attack lad's agony

Daniel Stringer-Prince, 17, is baffled as to why the seven or eight Asian men
attacked him

Hell: Daniel with mum CherylMEN
The boy who may lose his sight after a suspected racist gang attack opened his
heart about his horrific ordeal yesterday.

Daniel Stringer-Prince, 17, is baffled as to why the seven or eight Asian men
jumped him, punched him to the ground and stamped on his head as he lay
helpless.

Speaking as a 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous
bodily harm, the ­traumatised trainee chef said: ?I?m upset and feel really
down. Why me? I don?t know why they chose me.?

Daniel will have to wait until later this week to discover if the damage to his
right eye is permanent.

He also suffered a fractured skull and broken eye sockets. He will need a metal
plate in his right cheek.

Traumatic: Daniel in agony
Friend Kavan Brown, also 17, had his nose broken in the unprovoked attack,
which is being treated by police as a race hate crime.

The lads were set upon in Hyde, Greater Manchester, on Saturday night.

They were walking past a kebab shop when a man inside produced a knife and made
a throat-cutting gesture at them.

A gang in their late teens or early 20s then stormed out the takeaway and ran
after them.

Daniel, who is recovering at home in Stockport after being released from
hospital, said: ?One of them grabbed me. He hit me in the face and that?s all I
can remember.?

Mum Cheryl said: ?They?re evil thugs who picked on two innocent lads. I cried
when he opened his one eye ? it was a huge relief.?

Tameside police were ­last night continuing to quiz a man on the attack.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123