[guide.chat] To Stan Carol's secretary

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:04:50 -0000

Good evening Carol, I'm so happy you liked my time at blind club yesterday and
I knew you would be happy I'm going back to the riverside club. I have been
told it's improved so much it's more lively with lots more people there and
even Pat has started going. Ron and Deloris go too so I will certainly be in
good company and how cool they play bingo. I will keep you posted how it goes
on Monday. What a good start to the new year for me having an extra club to go
to so let's hope it stays that way. I enjoyed dance today and so happy to be
back. Lovely to catch up with Ray and Pat and the others we certainly made up
for lost time. I won chocolate digestive biscuits on the raffle and Ray and Pat
gave me some malteesers so more medicine. For tea it was fish fingers with mash
and white sauce and that aero mousse and later will have more quality street
chocolates so my medicine in a big way. Keep you posted how Janet's blind club
goes tomorrow. Carol I hope you and Julia had a good day and you enjoyed that
yummy cooked breakfast just my thing. Oh yeah, I thought it wouldn't be a good
idea to send Stan some cake to give to you as he would certainly would have ate
it first so you wouldn't have got it anyway hahahaha. Stan, I know you so well
don't I hahahaha. You are doing such a great job at being secretary mate but I
bet you would draw the line at passing food on as well. It's just too yummy to
share. Miss Piggy, I can imagine you are eating more than ever now you are
bored without your computer and that really is saying something hahahaha. Hope
those piglets are behaving. Well Carol I hope your computer will be fixed and
you will be back with us soon. Hope David Brown does a good job. Well I'm so
happy Stan is passing my messages on. Keep up the good work. Love Clare xxxx