[guide.chat] To Stan Carol's secretary

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:28:54 -0000

Good evening Stan, Carol's secretary, thank you for the update on Carol's
computer situation. Let's hope she's back in action on Friday that will be so
cool. Will you please show her my account about my first day back at blind
club. I know she will be happy I'm going back to the riverside club as that
will be an extra club for me a good start to the new year. I will now be out
every Monday instead of once a fortnight how cool. I hope she has a good day
with Julia tomorrow and a good rest of the week I hope the drama group goes
well it sounds such fun. Also will you let her know that Chris and Hannah send
their best wishes as does Anita and Pat. I will certainly let Pat know the box
has gone back to her after all. Well keep you posted how my first dance of the
year goes tomorrow and please will you pass that onto Carol too as well as my
account about my blind club on Wednesday. Give my love to Carol I'm missing her
so much so hope she's back with us on Friday. Love Clare