[guide.chat] To Margaret

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 22:24:40 +0100

Hi margaret
yes wonderful quality of tennis there its been the best fortnight of tennis
loved every single minute of it

Oh margaret I so badly wanted andy to win because Roger federa now got his 7th
finalist so would of been wonderful for tennis history for anday

victoria becon and david beccon were in royal box and alax furgson too
according to comentarys

boris and barry and tim
shall i tell you what i would love so much

is to be able to be a fan of wimbledon tennis stars
love to be in their fan club
especially john macenroeh
and sue barker wow love to send them emails not tweet themn i couldn't cope
with twitter

right going to bed now tired
bet our ann enjoyed it all too and kevin too

Love Carol xxxx