[guide.chat] To June

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:18:10 -0000

Good evening June, I just had my cheese on toast so yummy very much enjoyed and
of course my mousse. Well I don't drink alcohol I have never liked the taste of
it but glad you enjoy a drink. I usually have orange juice in a pub. My family
all drink so I'm the only one who doesn't how odd. My mum loves bailey's too.
Well glad you had that medicine with that caramack I love those too. Well if
you manage to go a few days without that chocolate fix you will certainly be
doing better than me haha. I just can't get through the day without it so it's
my medicine. That's my excuse I will stick to of course as if I need one. Love
Clare