[guide.chat] To Dawn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:25:31 -0000

Hi Dawn, I'm so happy you are keeping well and busy. How cool you and Chris
will be spending Christmas at home this year and yes I agree phone calls can be
so much more personal than cards especially for totally blind people who aren't
always able to get help to write their cards. If it wasn't for my lovely mum I
wouldn't be able to send cards either as no one to write them or help me make
them which doesn't bear thinking about. In that case I would rely on phone
calls and even text people who have mobiles to wish them a merry Christmas. I
often do this anyway on Christmas day. Emails are another way for those who
haven't got mobiles a lifeline. Yes giving money is the best way too or even
vouchers as then people can get what they want. This is what I would do if I
hadn't got my mum to do my shopping for me. My mum and dad get something
special for themselves and I give them the money for it how cool much easier.
Ah thank you for your best wishes for mine and Carol's friendship. Yes
friendship is something money can't buy it's so precious. Ah how lovely you and
Chris are best friends as well as husband and wife. Well yes, I was shocked
Misha was in the bottom 2 of the x factor last week but I had a feeling Janet
would be out as she didn't have that happiness and spark in her voice anymore.
I think Amelia will win but it would be nice if the girl group little mix win
as they would be the first group to win. Yes Marcus is very good too so really
it could be anyone. Can't believe the final is only a week away now. Oh dear
fancy you having snow not good. Oh dear I'm sorry to hear Chris had a fall I
hope he will be ok. Well have a good weekend. I'm chilling out. It's cold here
so have the best place home keeping warm for sure. I'm still having my all
important chocolate fix in a big way of course goes without saying haha. Love
Clare