[guide.chat] To Dawn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:19:46 -0000

Good morning Dawn
Happy you liked my day in coffee club

Oh yes,weill indulge over the christmas period no doubt about that hahahahahaha
You know what I am like bet your bloody life on it though I weill be sick of a
dog aftwards though and spend all night leaning over the sink hahahehehehehehe
 All the family now are so used to me being sick as a dog its a natral thing
for them all now

Dawn my neighbours Ed and anne told me there little dog chloe has three
christmas presents for christmas

new dog blanket with all doggies all over it new stocking full of nice tit bits
and a toy
ah cute
I think its lovely yu know when pets have a nice christmas too after all,they
are part of the family aren't they?

and why not

Dawn do you and chris get out in the week?
what kind of christmas are you both having?weill you have it at home or at your
parents?

No not got malcolm a teddy because can't find any small ones as huge big ones
not spending over £50 on him not likely hahahahahahaha
getting him somthing els
willy warmer for the winter hahahahehehehehe
cheeky bugger aren't I?

In our block of 4 in our flats here we have nick names

edwards who i call ed for short call him prince Edwards and his wife is called
ann
so prince edwards and princess anne hahahahaha
Bob on our landing is nick named spongy bob or bob the builder

jaen undernath is called grumpy always moaning constantly
they all call me christmas carol

Good or what!

Dawn my friend Elaine is doing marvellous goodness her operation for cochlear
implant she is fine
I was ill after mine because having few operations in the past and extra hole
that got skin grafts i was badly bruised but elaine is nothing like that at all
how weird

Oh well mine had complications but never mind as long as it was a success that
is all that matters to me now

Dawn do you have a carer ?
me and my carer going out at 10.30am today to mill

Right checking my emails before I go
have nice day

From: Dawn Watson - Email Address: dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 23/11/2011 22:13
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat]  Carol's day at coffee club

Hi Carol it sounds as though you had a good time at coffee club, with great
atmosphere and discussing your favourite subject food. I am glad you didn't
over indulge like last week, but will this happen again when you are surrounded
by lots of food and drink. Only time will tell.
 It seems as though your well prepared for Christmas unlike myself and Chris.
By the way have you got Malcolm his teddy Bear yet?

 Hugs Dawn xxx