[guide.chat] To Carol your day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:38:24 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had a lovely time that garden centre sounds very good
sells everything just like the one I go to with the Monday blind club and also
that one Anna used to take me to. Yes everything's expensive in garden centres
I have noticed that too. Oh that plaque you got for your Julie very good I'm
sure she will like it. Glad you got plant. Glad you had sandwiches and
chocolate cake even more yummy of course. Well I had a good chill out day and
enjoyed my sausage with chips and mushy peas from the chippy and yummy aero
mousse as well as chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. Will have
something with the soaps but not sure what yet. I had a lovely surprise. I had
a phone call from Barbara she's still taking me out with Sarah and Karen on
Wednesday as we arranged how cool I'm really looking forward to that. We hope
to go walking somewhere and then have lunch out so let's hope it's nice
weather. If it's raining though we could go tenpin bowling how cool I will
suggest that as I'm so determined to get out with them no matter what and of
course it's my free week with no clubs so that's worked out well. That's why we
arranged to go out on that week. It makes more sense than going on my busiest
week doesn't it? Anna replied to my text I sent her earlier she and Keith are
on their way to Edinburgh for the weekend to see the tattoo and the castle not
bad going. OH they so lucky they get lots of holidays but shame they not so
lucky with the weather this time but I know it won't bother them so much. Well
enjoy the soaps as I will. Have a lovely time at your Julie's tomorrow as
always. We have no plans for the weekend so just chilling out. Oh yes I'm very
excited the x factor will soon be back too so I will listen out for the adverts
as they should soon tell us what date it actually comes back. Not nice weather
again typical. It says the same for the weekend too. Hope you enjoyed that
yummy stew. Love Clare xxxx