[guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:40:37 +0100

Good evening all. I had a good dance as always. I won a selection pack of
different biscuits on the raffle so ideal for me and my parents. Yes there's
even chocolate ones in there so medicine for me haha. I had my kitkats with my
flask of tea in the break. For tea it was corned beef hash yummy and that aero
mousse and later will be doing more twirling the chocolate kind of course so my
medicine in a big way. Today I have been twirling in more ways than one so
better be careful not to make myself dizzy haha. It's been a lovely sunny day
here. Hope all had a good day. Love Clare