[guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:05:07 -0000

Good evening all. I enjoyed dance as always and lovely to catch up with Ray and
Pat and the others. I got lots of dances today how cool. Sadly no luck on the
raffle but of course it's the taking part and having fun that counts. Ray and
Pat gave me some malteesers as always how lovely of them so will have them
later. I took my flask of tea and kitkats with me. For tea it was those yummy
pies from Greg's. I had a sausage, baked bean and cheese one yummy. I had one
of those chocolate mousses with chocolate buttons in so getting my medicine in
a big way. I hope all had a good day. Interesting reading more memories of the
good old days. Also thanks to Vanessa the google girl for lots of interesting
articles, song links and the audio description daily TV guide. Keep up the good
work. Carol, I hope you enjoyed the day centre and that yummy chicken dinner at
Julia's. Thank you so much for another lovely braille letter it came this
morning. Well Carol I'm not able to ring you on my mobile as I'm only on pay as
you go which is so expensive that's why I haven't phoned you before on my
mobile. I'm not on one of these deals that allows so many minutes talk time and
so many texts for a certain cost a month but I am looking out for a better deal
as it would be so cool to ring you and others and to be able to send out more
texts. Well my jot a dot works for short messages in greetings cards but it
doesn't seem to work well when writing a long letter such a shame so our good
secretary Stan's help is very much appreciated. Thank you so much Stan. Keep up
the good work mate. Senn, I hope you had a good day too and had your medicine
of course. Glad you did yesterday and I'm glad you enjoyed hearing about my
first day at the riverside blind club. Love Clare