[guide.chat] The Adventures of Mary Jane

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:03:09 +0100

Hi Jenny, I would just like to say the story you are writing at the moment is
absolutely fantastic. I have never heard any of your stories on the chat line
before from   beginning to end. It is even more interesting as it is a true
story about your self.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
I have already been told you write wonderful stories by Malcol, and others.
If you are on skype would it be OK for me to have the details, as I would like
to chat with you sometime.
Best wishes from
Daring Dawn