[guide.chat] So cold now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:48:10 -0000

hi all
wow julia my carer made it and it snowed all mornng here
oh not joking we were both shivering
windy too
we never stayed out long thank god
well went for new up right hoover black and orange
should of been £195 got it in sale for £70
how cool is that?.

its lovely
my carer put it all together
good
then she did jobs in flat
boy was i glad
we had nice sausage roll cuppa st luch time
she cooked me my tea for now
fish cakes boiled potatos mixed vegetables yummy
just doing emails then going to enjoy my tea and make mself cosy in lounge
put portable radiator on gone even colder now
watching chase and soaps
oh phyllis
lovely news
infact in the warden controled place you be much happier more help there for
you brilliant
just hang on in there girl
god works in mysterious ways
oh your going to be fine
just relax now havd nice tea watch tv and not worry any more
going to work out fine for you in the end

this house your in now too big to much for you to clean
also in housing warden controlle you be surounded by people so complany for you
too
right must go dying to get warm
take care

love carol xxxx