[guide.chat] Pussy catcasba

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:40:45 -0000

ah malcolm
brilliant news there about pussy cat casba ah wonderful
tuna dinner wow that was fantastic lovely
our animals like us humans eat like a bloody horse hahahahahahahaha
does casba eat choclate?
like me

my friends pussy cat loves bananas
yes,I know

weird

what ckind of weather have you had today malcolm we had snow all day none stop
but lovely sunshine too on and off very weird weatehr for march
oh my god not long now before you got to america  lovely hot weather over there
weill you get me micky mouse fridge magnet please?

love carol xxxx