[guide.chat] In Reply To: Web camera

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:33:09 -0000

Good idea Carol but what about us. Can we get a braille print out  as we can't
see the picture.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good morning all
listening to radio this morning Doctor speaking about new idea he does use
skype to chat to his patients oh wow brilliant
so if for example
people can't get to the surgery in bad icy snow conditions he skypes them or
they skype him he chats can see there expression over the web camera
now if patient describes to the doctor he can say right weill do you
prescription now get it to you as quickly as possible or sent it to your
chemist

wow brilliant idea isn't it?
what do you all think about that?
love Carol xxxx