[guide.chat] Oh dear not good

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:29:24 -0000

Good morning all.

My carer has phoned me up oh dear not coming today she got head cold her body
is aching all over
I have just rang Henshaws up to explaine to them
they understood

Our Julie is going to take me to Asda this afternoon after work.

Nice of her to do that.

Got 35 emails left now from last night hahahahahahah be glad when read them
then last nights out of the way

Poor Carer Julia was quiet in the Drama group yesterday maybe she felt unwell
then but didn't want to let me down

Raining heavy now here oh what lousy weather

James  my nephew is getting me Sausages and chips tonight from chippy bless him
so now won't miss out on them.

Health comes first as far as I am concerned so I told Julia not to worry

Hope you all have nice day today
going to do lots of washing this morning and house work and catch up with
magazines while got golden opportunity to do so.

Take care