[guide.chat] Oh dear not good

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:06:46 -0000

hi dawn and corrie fans
Oh my god what a weding oh poor tyrone in for it now with her
oh dear knew the wedding would go wrong after all
in every epsisode of corries wedding never happy endings oh dear not good is it?
oh baby ruby was so good as gold quiet all through corrie ah

now tracie back now new storyline for her and rob now

I owould love a big storyline in corrie
while watching the wedding thinking of me and malcoms wedding
hahahahahahahahaha started dreaming hearts coming out of my head on settee

love carol xxxx