[guide.chat] Need dn test

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:41:53 +0100

 daft jim
I need to take dand n test
samples from your small well legs
i mean need blood test from your head too as its never been right from day one
you definately need help here

if we do find the whisky bottle in senns floor board
then I have no choice to breathlise you

need as much evidence now as your ehad is not right somthing can be done if we
take yoiu to head doctor
mr headings of wilture farm where i live

sory this has to come to this but your so easy to spot hahahahahahahaha
got funny feeling mate your going to be ending up in the nutters yard

keep cool and calm
love detective carol xxxx