[guide.chat] Hold on a minute just thought of somthing

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:32:38 +0100

hey inspector bowker
do you rememver senn kept trying to put it off not wanting to go to miss
potty's classes for the past few weeks?
do you think she was hiding lots of evidence?
well bloody funny how her dad has stripped all senns bedroom out
ah
wait a minute
so that is where she hid the bottle of whisky that belongs to daft jim on the
afernoon of the 15th of June .

I mean why would her dad want to stip her room right to nothing
the whisky bottle might have been hidden under her floor board

what do you think of all this inspector bowker?

can you take  a trip with me to senns house inLondon on friday morning
sharp .
see you there but be careful how you approach senn she gets badly hurt
she screamed the bloody place down when dragged out to dance classes
so just keep eye on her dad's facial expressions weill you
while I examine there floor

good luck mate

love detective carol xxxx