[guide.chat] My night out

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:03:35 -0000

Good evening Carol, Senn and Cathie, so happy you all loved my amazing night at
the concert. Yeah, if only you were all there with me it would certainly be
amazing. Cathie, I hope you get to go to the Osmonds concert and it will
certainly be amazing if you get to meet them. Well I certainly enjoyed the
chippy making up for lost time with it being closed for 2 weeks and having my
medicine in a big way. Carol, how cool you had the chippy too and of course
going clubbing with those yummy chocolate orange clubs better than the real
thing of course there's just no contest there. Well going for the soaps now.
Love Clare