[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:35:41 -0000

hi Carole,

sorry to hear you are losing your memory, comes to us all in time, he he he
have had my designer here today, doing well now, have sorted out all the
colours we need for the car, snow white, and the Japanese rugs, also have now a
photograph on an attachment of Jessica's rug, now going to sort out how to send
it to group,

little tigger nearly finished as well, going to the football match tomorrow
afternoon, then quizzing on Sunday evening,
have a good week end and chat soon