[guide.chat] Miss Potty

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:42:20 +0100

HI miss potty, oh you were very late tonight I almost went home haha. Fancy a
visitor holding you up there. Oh I'm so happy I waited now as that class was
certainly well worth waiting for I enjoyed very much as always. All that
rocking and rolling and swinging around to rocking robin I loved it all and
Malcolm swinging me around under his arm was the highlight of my night. Oh very
good I can't wait for next week's class. Glad you liked that lovely dress I was
wearing and everyone was all dressed up lovely too they all looked so lovely.
Well miss potty, it was only that chocolate machine that kept me going while
waiting for you to arrive. Love Clare the number 1 dancing queen xxxx