[guide.chat] Message from Carol's nephew James Ryan

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:57:08 -0000

Dear All on this chat forum.

My mum has asked me to tell you that my Auntie Carol,took bad in the night last
night.

Carol,had Diareah all through the night sick and vomiting at same time sinced
early hours of this morning.

Carol been in bed the whole day and is still in bed now   My mum has made her
nice cup of tea.  Carol not eaten now sinced Wednsday tea time.  Doctor told us
its a 24 hour Tummy bug she has.

Hope my Auntie Carol will join you all soon
Kind Regards
James Ryan Berry.